Friday, January 16, 2009

UPDATE: $325 in Facebook Advertising Coupons

If you were to sign up today for Facebook advertising coupons you would have a grand total of $325 in Facebook advertising coupons! I brought together all the codes I have found that have still not expired. A lot of these codes expire on January 30th, so start your Facebook advertising today!

All the codes:

6MYH-2RV3-2CE2-F63C
9F15-7KWJ-M23F-22N2
053K-H148-T1PE-98NC
8CH1-5VW1-Y96N-2P94
EXEX-4P47-38JX-4W20
21VT-RRNM-8RWN-2X1C
1652-YMF5-23XX-CM66
EVCT-54YH-K1V8-EKE1
XXWW-7JVC-3FH6-R61T


***You also get a $100 for joining the visa network, which is part of the $325 Facebook advertising coupon money.
I have the steps to take to join the visa network in a previous blog.

Do NOT miss out on these free Facebook advertising coupons!

7 comments:

SHIP_IT_OBV said...

I gave up on affiliate marketing about a month ago as it wasnt going well (and I just graduated and have been looking for a REAL job). However, I read your blog a while back and just got around to giving it a try and I have had great results in just the first two days. It really is free, and good advertising. Question though: Could you not just keep making new facebook accounts and different email addresses and get the free money over and over again or am I missing something here that prevents people from doing this?

TheGreatLife said...

No, facebook will not allow the same credit card entered in twice. However, I have not tried this yet but I'd imagine if you have 2 different credit cards you could make another Facebook account and get the free money. When I test that out I will be sure to post it on this blog.

justablog said...

I can't get these to work in my account - says they are all invalid. What's up with that??

TheGreatLife said...

did you already have your credit card entered into your facebook account before you started entering the coupons? Maybe you purchased something in the past from Facebook? I have found that if that is the case Facebook for some reason will not consider you a new accountant to facebook advertising.

Unknown said...

That is not true about the credit cards. I have used to different facebook accounts, mine and my girlfriends, and have the same credit card information in both of the accounts.

TheGreatLife said...

oh really?? Well, I have personally tried to create new accounts and enter in my same credit card. The next day I found my new facebook account to be disabled. Maybe you have to be a member for so long before it works.

Unknown said...

The coupons worked for me. I created my first facebook ad and the coupon reedem was successful. One thing, the first 2 didnt work. Good LUCK !